Monday 3 April 2017

An update

Hi everyone, I wanted to check in with you all and let you know I'm not being rude, I have not received any of the money recently raised yet so I can't show you what you've got me.

I was just concerned that people might be thinking I was ungrateful. Most definitely not!!! I love that people would do these things for me. Honoured in fact.

I'm pottering around, trying not to spend too much time in bed (she says lying in bed shhh 🙈🙊).
I've been flaring now for 5 days, at least, and its exhausting.
My whole body is burnt and bruised with no outward evidence of injury. It makes it so difficult to wear any clothes (no I'm not in the buff), or lie on anything but my softest bedding in my softest PJs.

When I get some of the money its on my list!
Along with a lot of things lol

Anyway, thanks again and much love and gentle hugs to all.

💜💜Jo💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment